👋, my name is Antoine. I currently live in Montreal, Canada and work at PNR, a boutique management consulting firm specialized in corporate strategy and M&A for technology companies. In my free time, I love to cook, explore musical subgenres, play hockey, spend time at the gym and read on a wide range of topics.
My life mission is upskilling/empowering people to reach their full potential. That is why my main interests are the future of work, B2B software, thinking tools and complex systems.
I might write a longer biography, or not. I think it's interesting to know where people come from.
A short list of what I am currently obsessing about:
- Ramen, tacos
- Pinot noir, whisky
- Health, inner wellbeing, nutrition and fitness
- Slow carb, keto diet,
- Training like a sprinter
- Definition of the Self and consciousness
- Japanese jazz and the state of jazz
- Psyche pop and surf rock
- Motown and neo-soul
- Thinking tools
- Mental models integration in decision making and daily life
- System 1, System 2 and ways to improve System 1
- Future of work
- Road ahead for B2B software
- Productivity and information theory in the era of abundance
- Complex systems
- City infrastructure, transportation and urban planning
- Business strategy and management